The XP-Water Tank School Project
The aim of this project is to support schools in dry areas to acquire XP-Water tanks. Through this support, schools are able to harvest and store sufficient clean water to meet needs for the students. Individuals and organizations can support fully or partially.
THE REWARD FOR SUPPORTING A SCHOOL.
- Projects are named after the largest funding organization/individual.
- Names for all funding partners and their logos-where applicable will be printed on a sign post bearing the name of the project and erected at the project site.
- Pictures of the final project and the benefiting students shall be emailed to all supporters.
- A short video, showing the project commissioning and the beneficiaries shall be shared with the supporters.
- Appreciation letter will be send by the school board to all the supporters.
To support a school project, contact us!