Utilization of rain water
- To improve the quality of life through access and use of clean water!
- To enhance sustainable environmental conservation through continuous development of tree nurseries and tree planting.
- To augment food productivity through irrigation fed farming.
- To supplement and reduce pressure on the current limited water supply resources, especially in the wake of increasing population and climate change.
- To reduce erosion and storm flooding.
- To reduce government expenditure on expansion of water supply systems as a result of increasing demand of water and repair of infrastructure that would be destroyed by erosion and flooding.